Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Anonymous User
  Friday, 05 August 2022
  1 Replies
  7.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
Can you PLEASE make an add in tool for MS Access? I am having a bear of a time. I am importing a HUGE .csv file to Access that contains >4 million rows of data. Three of the fields that I import in are somehow importing as "Double" in Access so it is adding 2 decimals to the numbers in these 3 columns. ((( I also parse out the file into smaller files that I can work with in Excel and I do have Kutools but can't find a fix for this issue there. I make some updates to the smaller xlsx files and then I reimport them back into Acceess and append all to one big table that I will then export out in .csv format))) These columns are "dates" but they are not formatted on the original output as dates, and because there are so many rows - access is the only thing I can use to try to manipulate the file. However - NOTHING I do in Access keeps the decimals from appearing when I export it back out to .csv format. The 'dates' in the column look like this: 4302023 (which is April 30, 2023) and I need it to show with a leading zero for ONLY the months of Jan-thru-Sept. I need it to look like this in Access and export it to look this same way as; 04302023 to csv. What it is doing is exporting with |04302023.00| in my pipe-delimited export to .csv. OR it exports as 4302023 -without the leading zero for the months of Jan to Sept. :( HELP !!!! I don't write code so I can't do much more...
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your trust and your time. However, we currently do not have a plan to make an add-in for MS Access.

If you have questions about Excel, Word or Outlook, please don't hesitate to post here :D

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.