Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 17 June 2020
  3 Replies
  5.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello, 

I found a great link on this website to be able to create an automatic email in excel (as a reminder) when a certain date is approaching. That said, the code only opens up emails in outlook, it does not actually send them. Is there a script that would automatically send the emails that are generated?

Thank you!
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Would you lie to automatically send the emails that are generated in Excel when a certain date is approaching?
Thanks in advance.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Yes, that is what I am trying to do. What I don't understand is that each time I open the workbook and run the macro it makes me select the ranges that I want to have emails generated for. Can I choose a fixed range instead of having to select this data each time?
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Click on the Start Mail Merge menu and select the E-Mail Messages option. Click on the Select Recipients menu and select the Use Existing List option. Browse and select the Excel spreadsheet you created earlier, and then click on the Open button.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.