Come spostare automaticamente la posta elettronica nella cartella in Outlook?
Per impostazione predefinita, Outlook raccoglie tutte le email ricevute e le sposta nella cartella Posta in arrivo. Cosa dovresti fare se ritieni che la Posta in arrivo sia disordinata e desideri spostare automaticamente alcune email specifiche in un'altra cartella per essere ben organizzate quando le ricevi? Questo tutorial ha lo scopo di aiutarti a creare una regola in Outlook per spostare automaticamente le e-mail in una cartella specifica.
1. Innanzitutto, dovresti selezionare un'e-mail che desideri spostare in una cartella specifica. Quindi fai clic destro su di esso e seleziona Regole > CreareRegola…. Vedi screenshot:
2. Nel Crea regola dialogo, sotto Quando ricevo un'e-mail con tutte le condizioni selezionate, seleziona la casella delle condizioni per questa email. E sotto Fare quanto segue, dai un'occhiata all' Sposta l'elemento nella cartella casella, quindi fare clic Seleziona cartella pulsante.
3. in Regole e avvisi finestra di dialogo, selezionare la cartella in cui si desidera spostare l'email, quindi fare clic su OK per chiudere la finestra di dialogo.
4. Se si desidera creare una nuova cartella per queste e-mail, fare clic su Nuovo… pulsante per creare una nuova cartella.
In Crea nuova cartella dialogo, Nome la cartella, selezionare dove posizionare la cartella, Quindi fare clic OK pulsante.
5. Quando ritorna al file Crea regola finestra di dialogo, fare clic OK per finire tutte le impostazioni.
6. Ora, a Storie Di finestra di dialogo che si apre, controllare Esegui questa regola ora sui messaggi già nella cartella corrente casella, quindi fare clic OK per iniziare la rimozione.
7. D'ora in poi, quando Outlook riceve messaggi di posta elettronica che soddisfano le condizioni, verranno automaticamente rimossi nella cartella specifica.
Kutools for Outlook: porta 100 funzionalità avanzate in Outlook e semplifica notevolmente il lavoro!
- Auto CC / BCC dalle regole durante l'invio di e-mail; Avanzamento automatico Email multiple personalizzate; Risposta automatica senza server di scambio e più funzioni automatiche ...
- Avviso BCC - mostra il messaggio quando provi a rispondere a tutti se il tuo indirizzo e-mail è nell'elenco BCC; Ricorda quando mancano allegatie altre funzioni di promemoria ...
- Rispondi (tutti) con tutti gli allegati nella conversazione di posta; Rispondi a molte email in secondi; Aggiunta automatica di saluto quando rispondi; Aggiungi la data all'oggetto ...
- Strumenti per gli allegati: gestisci tutti gli allegati in tutti i messaggi, Scollegamento automatico, Comprimi tutto, Rinomina tutto, Salva tutto ... Rapporto rapido, Conta le email selezionate...
- E-mail spazzatura potenti per abitudine; Rimuovi messaggi e contatti duplicati... Consentono di fare in modo più intelligente, veloce e migliore in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoStay entertained now with the Mobdro app, which is the best free and online TV viewing application for 2020 for any device. To download and learn more cool features please visit: MobdroPlus.com
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agovery helpful, thank you!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agothanks team well done
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI will now be saving up for anything for you
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoeven now after hitting send I have no idea whether it went anywhere or not!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI had thought I was losing my mind. I knew I had received emails from lawyers and others yet when I went to finally look at them they were GONE! Been involved in a legal matter with 2 governments & now I don't have a leg to stand on. Only found out yesterday that the emails are deleted after 5 days!! Guess what? Because of my situation I do not have time to watch your videos, don't understand any of your tech talk and am utterly fedup!Thanks again Microsoft-I don't think you guys know what you're doing any more than I do! I can't even do a backup because now it doesn't recognize my external. Even bought another one-still doesn't recognize it. Yeah, I was one of your Vista victims-never could do a backup on that either. I will now be saving up for anything Apple!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoIt's Working. Thanks.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agothis is the second time
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agohow to automatically move email to folder in outlook
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoReaders: I apologize, I possibly hit "Send" twice because I thought that stupid scramble thing one has to reproduce in order to be recognized as human as compared to something else.
As I recall there were no such doubts extended toward W7 users, before we got forced into this thing that is much more confuser wups computer than I will EVER need.
So. If I did mess up and send the prior post twice please chalk it up to brain-fogged senior-aged person incredibly ticked off by MSoft.
I will now go to see if I can get my bifocal glasses to decipher that scramble below. I am not a cat, simian, lizard, canine or anything else including a chupucabra. HUMAN. That's me. Cripes.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoOh, whoopee. Yet another reason to have W8.1, as if I needed another reason, which I do not.
I CREATED folders through W7. I could move received mail TO any of those folders by simply selecting to do so.
Now with this whatever-the-bleep it is received from "Outlook," (actually Microsoft but I guess we are not supposed to notice the "dotMicrosoft.com at the end of the "From" address.
Too too too many hoops through which we now must jump in order to possibly get received mail into folders.
And speaking of "whatever-the-bleep-it-is," what IS this mess at the bottom of my screen?
Starts out with the word "File" surrounded in green.
I have NO idea at all just how whatever this thing is, how it is supposed to work, how it is possibly yeah right help anyone.
Yet ANOTHER instance of "It was not broken so we fixed it."
I am now even more determined than ever before to hope I can scrape together enough $$$ to buy a refurbed W7 comp. Downside to that: according to online info, support for W7 will totally stop in 2020.
Thanks a whole bunch, Microsoft. Hope the stockholders are happy now that too blasted many of comp users are NOT happy at all.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoThis is totally annoying - i set this up exactly as instructed and none of the e-mails will move unless I highlight and manually move them. Absolutely worthless "rules" - as usual Microsoft doesn't deliver as promised.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoThis is so annoying - I set it up exactly as instructed but NONE of the e-mails will move unless I click on them and manually move them, they will not move on their own, nor will new ones that come in with all the criteria I set move to that folder.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoThank you so much >>
It was so helpful for
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoIs it possible to set up a rule to move mails older than 1 year automatically to a designated folder or sub folder?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoi think you can try this:
mark all those mails unread and then run the rule manually
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoVery helpful, thank you. Does anyone know if there is a way to have these messages automatically move to a designated folder ONLY AFTER IT IS READ?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoI set rule for specific mail id in outlook, this rule was not applied which means mails are forwarding to the specific folder.
Please suggest me with good solution.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoHelpfull. thanks alot
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoi cant delete or forward incoming email
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoHow to set up folders in outlook!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoHi,
I did exactly as this tutorial says, but outlook is not automatically moving them to the folder specified by the rule as the mail is being received. I have to go to manage rules and run the rule, and only then outlook moves it to a folder specified by the rule. If anyone can suggest some solution I would highly appreciate it.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoactually mere outlook me phle se names k folder bane hue h and kisi problems se un folders me unki mails nhi aa rhi h or purane folder ko delete bhi nhi kr sakte bcoz purani male bhi chahie to data backup kaise le aur naye folder same name se kaise banaye pls help
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years ago[quote name="rahul kumar"]actually mere outlook me phle se names k folder bane hue h and kisi problems se un folders me unki mails nhi aa rhi h or purane folder ko delete bhi nhi kr sakte bcoz purani male bhi chahie to data backup kaise le aur naye folder same name se kaise banaye pls help[/quote]
I am sorry but your post is unreadable. The only words I can recognize are "folder," "names," "problems," "delete," and "same." Is there any way you could re-post, with a translation?